(as of Nov 03, 2023 16:52:52 UTC – Details)
Ever Felt “Stuck” But Don’t Know Why?
Procrastinate for no sane reason?
Feel like you are never good enough?
Have a persistent, underlying feeling of guilt? Or, simply not living up to your full potential?
You want to make a change. Build your business, make more money, lose that extra weight, whatever…
You vow to yourself that tomorrow you are going to make it happen! This time it will be different.
But tomorrow comes and you don’t get started. And even if you do get started, some hidden force keeps you from committing to the changes you made.
In short, you sabotage yourself.
In this book, you will learn why you are sabotaging yourself from getting what you want but more importantly, exactly what to do about it.
Author Jennie Potter was an “emotional sponge” as a child. She has always had the ability to “see” people’s feelings and emotions and it has guided her entire life.
After two decades of personal experience, study, and client work, she is finally releasing her knowledge, wisdom, and practices into a short, powerful book to help people get out of their own way once and for all. “Self Sabotage No More” are the mindsets and methods that Jennie’s been sharing and using with clients to great success and transformational results.
Some of what Jennie will be teaching you include:
• Why your “autopilot” reaction is often to self-sabotage
• How to change your sabotage filters
• The role your energy and vibration play in self-sabotage
• Why and how emotions get “stuck” in processing
• The way to identify and release “sabotage setpoints” that can limit every area of your life
• A specific process called the ALARM method for releasing and resetting sabotage emotions and beliefs
• The three most powerful ways to change your vibration and how to use each in your daily life
• How to move forward after identifying, releasing, and resetting
If you are ready to change your life, scroll up and get this book today and self-sabotage no more!
Publisher : Success In 100 Pages (October 20, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 116 pages
ISBN-10 : 1947814478
ISBN-13 : 978-1947814479
Item Weight : 5.6 ounces
Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.27 x 8.5 inches