(as of Nov 04, 2023 22:28:10 UTC – Details)
CONNECT WITH YOUR PAST TO DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE AND FIND A FULFILLING CAREER
Is it time for a career change? You deserve a career that serves your deepest needs, uses your innate gifts, and helps you feel your best. In The Inner Compass Process, Danielle Roessle shows you how your childhood is a doorway to your true self – your inner compass – and guides you to discover your values, skills, and natural talents.
This newfound awareness helps you clarify your career direction so you can find fulfillment in work and life. This book will help you:
• Revisit childhood memories and learn the surprising ways that they shaped who you are today and who you want to be tomorrow.
• Identify your four core values and recognize if an employer shares your values.
• Clarify the natural gifts that motivate you in your career.
• Visualize your ideal workday and identify career options that align with your needs.
• Get clear on whether you want to change your job, career, employer, industry, or start a business, and then create an action plan to achieve your goals.
You will come away with the self-awareness and practical skills to make the career change that’s right for you.
DANIELLE ROESSLE is a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), certified career coach, and the founder of Inner Compass Coach. She has helped hundreds of clients make successful career changes through The Inner Compass Process. Find her at innercompasscoach.com.
Publisher : Inner Compass Press (April 3, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 268 pages
ISBN-10 : 173671760X
ISBN-13 : 978-1736717608
Item Weight : 1.18 pounds
Dimensions : 8 x 0.61 x 10 inches